RGAVP registered as Society on 27.10.2011
- Society registered under Rajasthan Societies Act-1958.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister is the Chairman of the Society.
- Chief Secretary, GoR is the Chairman of the Empowered Committee.
- State Mission Director (LPs & SHGs) is the Member Secretary of the Society.
- All rural livelihood programmes in the State will be henceforth implemented under the aegis of the RGAVP.
- Conceiving effective poverty alleviation schemes and getting them funded from the State Government, Government of India, and other Funding Agencies.
- Bring about effective convergence amongst government and non government initiatives being undertaken for rural development.
- Facilitate formation and strengthening of SHGs, producers organization, community development organizations, federations of SHGs.
- Facilitate promotion of small and micro enterprises in the areas of farm and nonfarm sectors for income enhancement of the poor.